The road to success is not straight. There’s a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, and a driver called faith, you’ll make it to a place called success.


Friday, March 15, 2013

uos harlem shake

assalammualaikum readers..
today is friday and i have no class for today..
and i saw these videos shared by my friend in facebook
i were think.. why not im sharing it in my blog..

im not really sure the motif of harlem shake..
but this is from sunderland university communities
i saw them making this video on that day but im just finish my class at that time
it freezing outside and i got tired ..so straight away back to my lovely roker 
dear family, this is how my university apparently looks like
sorry for the quality of the video pixel.. it actually very clear but
when i uploading it in my blog its not that clear
do enjoy..

behind the scene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nani's diet planning

LilySlim Diet days tickers