The road to success is not straight. There’s a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, and a driver called faith, you’ll make it to a place called success.


Sunday, March 16, 2014

sickkkkkk

assalammualaikum readers.. 
i got an off day today
my tummy not feeling well .. 
my bed and toilet accompany me all day long since last night
hardly sleep last night.. 
i hate this feeling.. 
plg benci bila start muntah ni.. grrrrrrr
someone please kill me.. T.T

pg smlm timbang berat pagi ni timbang blk
trun 1kg.. over kau nyah.. 
grrrrrrr mama tlg msk bubur please.. ^_^ 
lapa da byk membuang dr pg td.. 

niway check my last entry bru updte mlm td.. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nani's diet planning

LilySlim Diet days tickers